Hey, it's not nice to point!
Do you like my UFOs?
Music reviews, editorials, gear reviews for the guitarist/bass player, journal entries, advice, funny crazy stuff and more. Updated roughly 2-3 times a week.
Bazooka-Joe's Incoherent Ramblings

Thursday, December 08, 2005

It's a Boy!


...of course we knew it was a boy for months, but that's the stereotypical...er...I mean "traditional" headline you're supposed to put up for baby announcement blogs, right? And in step with the stereotypical new baby antics, here's the details and some eye candy:

Weight: 6 lbs, 4 oz. (small but fierce)
Length: 18 and 1/2 inches
Name: Zack
Attire: Zack is sporting a very simple but elegant hat piece from the masterminds at Osh Kosh in the "blue Christmas" fashion line, a favorite this year. The blanket is a medical center special, and the red onesey is a new look for this year for those newborns with autumn coloring. And of course the standard issue cloth diaper is a timeless classic that never really goes out of style.

Bazooka-Joe made it so at 12:39 PM

4 Comments:

  • At December 08, 2005 6:06 PM, Blogger Dan added:

    Congratulations!

    ...this brings up the topic of baby announcments. Blog based birth announcments are new. I wonder if little Zach will be able to look up his own birth post someday. That would be a different way to research and follow one's own history.

    Now that I think about it, I'll bet my mom has an old paper birth announcment for me in a baby book somewhere.

    Anyway, that's a side topic. I'm glad to hear the news. Talk to you soon! |  

  • At December 09, 2005 6:51 AM, Blogger Daniel added:

    Boy? BOOYAH!

    When my wife was pregnant for our first, everyone kept asking, "So, what do you want, a boy or a girl?" The text book answer is always, "We just want a healthy baby."

    When my son was born, I could drop all the pretenses - "I wanted a boy, I had always wanted a boy, in fact, I couldn't admit it to myself that I actually had a preference until after the baby was born.

    Congratulations brother! What a joy! |  

  • At December 09, 2005 12:13 PM, Blogger Michael added:

    I totally agree with Daniel: Congratulations and booyah! =) |  

  • At December 10, 2005 4:15 PM, Blogger Jonathan Moorhead added:

    Uggah uggah - a man child! Boys are soooo much fun. Congrats. |