Hey, it's not nice to point!
Do you like my UFOs?
Music reviews, editorials, gear reviews for the guitarist/bass player, journal entries, advice, funny crazy stuff and more. Updated roughly 2-3 times a week.
Bazooka-Joe's Incoherent Ramblings

Friday, October 28, 2005

Fear Not Loyal Readership


I've not forgotten about either of you poor soul's dying for the next edition of Bazooka-Joe's Ramblings. I'm simply swamped with work and band stuff of late. But I do promise, oh-so-faithfully that a new, legitimate post is coming (this one doesn't count).

Dano, Fish-Tacos, and I are going to the Petra Farewell Concert tonight. Should be a hoot! It's been years since I've seen them live. I'll try to remember to bring my camera and if they allow it, take some decent photographs. Either way, expect a half-way decent write-up after (maybe Monday?).

Bazooka-Joe made it so at 2:35 PM

3 Comments:

  • At October 29, 2005 12:22 AM, Blogger Dan added:

    Man that show rocked! Bob Hartman still has the ability to jam. :-D Can't wait for your official review... |  

  • At October 31, 2005 8:20 AM, Blogger Daniel added:

    WooHoo!

    A new post! Waiting for the review.

    VW: Tayjh - a color inbetween tan and beige |  

  • At October 31, 2005 1:11 PM, Blogger bp added:

    My brother saw Petra not to long ago and said they were still amazing. Do you happen to know if they will be coming to Southern California? |