Hey, it's not nice to point!
Do you like my UFOs?
Music reviews, editorials, gear reviews for the guitarist/bass player, journal entries, advice, funny crazy stuff and more. Updated roughly 2-3 times a week.
Bazooka-Joe's Incoherent Ramblings

Saturday, October 01, 2005

The Best Birthday Present This Year


Ah yes, Bazooka-Joe's blog now comes with an awesome new wrapper (That's "wrapper", not "rapper" - there's a difference). Uber special thanks to Dan and the second coolest birthday present he's ever gotten me. The first of course being the blonde mullet wig. And yes, that's me in the corner with the eye patch about well...a long time ago.

Bazooka-Joe made it so at 4:40 PM

8 Comments:

  • At October 01, 2005 5:19 PM, Blogger Dan added:

    LOL! Even your wig has bedhead!

    I'm glad you figured out the template. :-) I can help you make adjustments if you need some help. Just give me a call. |  

  • At October 01, 2005 6:01 PM, Blogger Dan added:

    Bonus points for integrating the word "Uber", and a comment on "rappers" into a paragraph discussing mullet wigs. |  

  • At October 01, 2005 9:54 PM, Blogger Michael added:

    Haha! That mullet is hideous! . . . . .And I love it. That's a high quality photo right there, I don't care what anyone says. =) |  

  • At October 03, 2005 11:57 AM, Blogger Daniel added:

    Great Photo! The photo says - "This guy has a real sense of humor..." - or possibly, "Rock on Dude" I am not sure which. ;) |  

  • At October 03, 2005 1:56 PM, Blogger Dan added:

    It's both at the same time. :-)

    Verification Word: "udwwh" --- I'm drawing a blank. |  

  • At October 03, 2005 1:57 PM, Blogger Bazooka-Joe added:

    That wig was just what I needed. Finish out that motif with a "wife beater" tank top, some ripped faded jeans, borrow a friend's mid-80's comaro and bod-a-bing...you got yourself a prize-winning Halloween costume. Need to work on my phraseology though (better rent Joe dirt soon). |  

  • At October 03, 2005 5:31 PM, Blogger Dan added:

    Derek's 80's Orange and Bondo colored Camaro would have been perfect!

    BTW: your template still looks good with Firefox, so IE's got some kind of issue. Great, that's only about 85% of web traffic. ;-P |  

  • At October 06, 2005 10:08 PM, Blogger Dan added:

    LOL, I just now saw what you did to your comment counter text. That's pretty funny, and closer to true. ...back to throwing pencils. ;-) |